Warning: Do not hit "back" or close this page as it may cause problems with your order.
Thank you for ordering your “How to Handle Any Sensory Challenge” bundle!
The bundle is on its way to you right now. It should show up in your email inbox in the next 5-10 minutes.
Soon, you’ll experience fewer meltdowns, fewer battles over clothes, and fewer sensory-related issues in general.
But if you want results even faster and easier, there’s one question you need to answer:
“Is this a SENSORY or BEHAVIOR issue?”
This is by far the most common question I hear from moms once they start understanding sensory needs.
Your child may:
And you’re stuck wondering:
Is this a sensory problem? Is it a behavior problem? Or is it a normal “that’s just what kids this age do” problem?
I get it. When my son was young, we thought he was just rambunctious. We didn’t realize what was going on until I got a call from school that went like this:
Teacher: “Your son was kicked in the face at school today.”
Me: “What!? How did that happen!?”
Teacher: “He was crawling around on the floor and one of the kids kicked him”
Me: “What was he doing on the floor”
Teacher: “That’s just kind of what he does in class.”
That’s when I knew there was a problem. His rambunctious behavior wasn’t “normal kid stuff” anymore.
I had to figure out what was going on. This led to a whole realm of learning about sensory issues, behavior issues, and how the two are linked.
Unfortunately, NOBODY teaches this stuff. Teachers aren’t trained on it (I was a national board-certified teacher for over a decade and nobody told me.) Even OT therapists and pediatricians often don’t know about it.
I had to figure it out myself.
A while back, I put on a special training for the parents, teachers, and therapists. It’s all about how to know when your child’s issues are sensory-related, behavior-related, or both. Plus, what to do about it.
Now, I’d like to share this training with you...
Introducing the “Is It Sensory Or Behavior?” Masterclass
This masterclass is made up of 6 short training videos. In these videos, you’ll discover:
- The Behavior Funnel to quickly identify the cause of any difficult behavior (and help you immediately know if it’s sensory-related or not.)
- The Sensory “Red Flag Checklist” -- when to seek outside help and where to go for help (hint: Teachers, pediatricians, and other professionals often are not trained to help with this.)
- The 3 keys to understanding if an issue is sensory or behavior
- Is your child defiant or “a bad listener?” Here’s the real reason why (and what to do about it…)
- Two “secret” senses that can cause massive behavior problems (most people know the main 5 senses, but there are 2 others just as critical that almost nobody talks about.)
- When “bad behaviors” like pushing other kids and roughhousing is really a desperate cry for this type of sensory stimulation
- How meeting a single sensory need can quickly eliminate a wide variety of difficult behaviors
- Is your child’s sensory processing a health issue, gut issue, or something else? Discover the “red dye secret” to help you decipher the true cause of your child’s sensory issue.
- The “Heard, valued, loved” secret to erasing difficult behaviors while building your child’s confidence
- The hidden reason children avoid school and new activities
- What to do if your child always has to be in control
- A simple way to know if the trouble you’re having is “normal kids stuff” or a deeper issue
- A secret to create routines your child actually sticks to (there are 2-steps to this. It can eliminate 75% of the problems you see without whining or pouting)
- Why your “visual charts” aren’t working -- and a simple fix so your child finally follows them
- How to “ground” even the most hyperactive child so they can sit still and focus (if jumping on a trampoline or swinging on a swing only gets your kid more riled up, do this instead…)
- The 5 best tools to calm kids with sensory disorder (one for each sense) These have been tested over 15 years with thousands of children with sensory issues
- A simple oil you can use to instantly calm your child (this is 100% safe and goes straight to the bloodstream so it works immediately)
- Does your kid have “Busy hands?” Here’s a simple trick to get them to actually use fidgets and calm down tools
- The secret to making kids WANT to change their behavior (If you’ve tried presenting your child with options only to be ignored, this shows you why and what to do instead.)
- When your child’s “Bad behavior” is actually a cry for help (this is way more frequent than most moms realize)
Order Now and Get Two Bonuses FREE!
As a “Thank you” for ordering the “how to handle any sensory behavior” bundle, we are going to give you two free bonuses with this masterclass.
Bonus #1: The Meltdown Tracker ($9.99 value)
Identify what causes your child’s meltdowns, outbursts, and tantrums… and how to tell the difference between them
Bonus #2: How To Handle Meltdowns and Tantrums Checklists ($9.99 Value)
What to do in the moment, broken into easily digested steps so you can be sure you’re doing everything you can, in the right way, so you can confidently handle almost any situation.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
When you order the Is it “Sensory or Behavior?” Masterclass, you get a full 30-days to try it out. If it doesn’t help you immediately understand what’s behind your child’s issues, email us and we will send you a full refund.
We’ll even let you keep the Meltdown Tracker and How to Handle Meltdowns and Tantrums Checklist as a “thank you” for trying the Masterclass out.
Order today and save $19.98
All of this together sells for $78.97.
But today, you can get the Masterclass and the two bonuses for just
This special offer is only available on this page. The Masterclass isn’t even available anywhere else right now.
Click below to add the “Is it Behavior or Sensory?” Masterclass and two free bonuses to your cart.